This article contains affiliate links, for more information, see the disclosure here. Thanks for your support!
The Kalimar 50mm f1.7 manual focus lens features focus and depth of field scales for maximum precision and control. With it’s ultra-bright maximum aperture, sharpness, and point of view similar to the human eye, this lens is a must have for any photographer.
At a glance
- Wide aperture offers excellent background compression for superb bokeh
- Renders breathtakingly unique classic colors and contrast
- Fast and bright f/1.7 maximum aperture allows for razor thin depth of field and for spectacular results in low-light photography
- Sharp at center at f/2.8 and very sharp across the frame by f/8
- Great walk around lens, ideal for portraits, street photography, landscapes, and astrophotography
- Rugged metal body construction
Minolta 50mm F/2 ROKKOR-X Manual Focus Prime Lens
|Focal Length (35mm format):||50mm|
|Mount format:||Canon FD-Mount (Breech)|
|Angle of View (35mm format):||47°|
|Focusing Distance:||0.05m to infinity|
|Number of Blades:||6|
|Country of Manufacture:||Korea|
Where to buy
You can visit the following affiliate link to ebay to search for this lens!
The sample images in this post were captured using a Sony A7r, Mark III
The product images were captured using a Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Show Comments (0)